Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Okay, Okay! You can comment now!

Alright, I have enabled the comments on all the posts now--so you can go back and comment if you want to...

Thanks to those of you who have already commented, both at the blog and in e-mails.

Funny how many friends I have made who are still just in the virtual world, and yet they are as kind and supportive as if we were real life friends. It is heart warming, which is (of course) morethanfine.

I have had the additional joy of meeting some of my Virginia homeschool friends in real life. The VaHomeschoolers Board I get to see 4 times a year, of course and also many others at VaHomeschoolers special events (waving to Stephanie, Amy & Marjorie :)

But there are also a few folks out there in the cyberworld who don'tregard me in such a friendly way (okay, I admit I have been banned from an e-mail list once...but just once!) and I guess I was afraid I would hear from some of them. Hopefully not. The unfriendliness stems from one of the hot potatoes in the homeschool world and that is the blending of public schooling at home with independent homeschooling. But that is for another post...I'll get to it eventually.

Want to comment now? Ready, set, go!

Barb

1 Comments:

Blogger Marjorie said...

Yay! (waving back and dancing around in the comments area).

I'm glad you're not letting fear prevent you from further discussion. As to that list you got kicked off, Shay eventually let you back on, didn't she? ;-)

Anyway, I hope that you will find much more positive energy coming from the comments than negative energy. Plus, you've got a ministry going on here.

9/28/2005 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home