Thursday, December 08, 2005

No time to blog!

Yikes I can't believe how long I have left my blog to languish! If anyone is still reading--hello again and
Happy Holydays to you all!
I hope to be a more faithful blogger in the New Year!
Joyeux Noel
I hate it when my life is busy but afterpiano recital on Friday, cookie exchange on Saturday, Worship Band Christmas dinner and jam session on Sunday and Progressive Dinner on Tues my schedule really opens up and we might even have the relaxed holidays I always aim for, that will be morethanfine!
Feliz Navidad
Homeschooling this month has become making cookies, cutting snowflakes, practicing for piano recital and watching holiday movies! Don't ya love unschooling!
Merry Christmas
And my 13 yr old becomes a 14 yr old New Years Eve!
Auld Lang Syne-which is Scots (or maybe Gaelic) for 'old long since' or 'days long past' and happens to be what my 13-almost 14 year old is playing for Christmas recital!
God Bless Us! Every One!
If I don't blog you before then--Have a safe, happy, healthy, joyous, morethanfine Holiday season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home