Thursday, November 03, 2005

Sigh....

When blogs become quiet I guess that is an indication that life isn't!
Today alone, my son broke his foot and our cat disappeared.
When it rains it pours! Not very morethanfine either.

BUT otoh, 'morethanfine' is a choice. Even though it has been kind of a crummy day, I will choose to count my blessings! And so, even though I am missing my kitty and wondering when or if he will return, along with feeling pretty powerless to improve the situation, I will choose to remember all the good things about him and hope for the best.

And I can be grateful that the broken foot is very minor as these things go and it will likely heal quickly with little or no intervention.

So while things are not good, I am still more than fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home