Monday, September 26, 2005

What's Morethanfine?

"More than fine" is my response when people ask 'How are you?'
What does it mean? It means that I am intent on living with the joy of the Lord in my heart in all circumstances. I have chosen in my life to glorify God and enjoy Him forever---if I am enjoying Him, I must be more than fine and certainly more than just okay.

The phrase comes from the Switchfoot song of that name from the "Beautiful Letdown" CD.

The things that make me Morethanfine are Jesus awesome presence in my life (of course), because there is nothing better than that joy. Then my terrific husband, my 3 amazing boys, music (theirs, mine and ours), my great friends who are gifts from God, reading long books (especially historical stuff), homeschooling and helping others homeschool (the best hsing organization Vahomeschoolers), moving water (waterfalls, rivers, oceans whatever) and peace and quiet (that is the introvert in me.)

So I choose to be Morethanfine.

Barb

1 Comments:

Blogger Marjorie said...

Hi Barb! Welcome to the blogosphere. I am so glad to see your blog and I'll have to visit often. As you know, I'm a homeschooler like you, but I could use a bit more focus on the whole religious aspect, so I will look to your blog for some nourishment! Best to you and yours.

9/28/2005 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home